Sunday, August 7, 2011

Looking for a new fragrance?

As an avid fragrance collector I enjoy shopping at Nordstrom for my perfumes. Just an FYI, if you're on a budget and don't want to be pressured they are the best people to go to. Nordstrom generously gives out samples and frequently has fragrance sample parties. I can't afford to spend money on a perfume that I don't love. I need time to try it on, walk around, wear it for a week and so on. They give me that opportunity.

My most recent find is a Cartier perfume, Baiser Vole Eau de Parfum (Stolen Kiss)

 A fresh, clean and flowery fragrance you can definitely detect the lily in it. However, it's a complicated fragrance suits a woman for day or night wear. This great find will cost me $100 for 1.6. Yowser. Better start saving now : (

No comments:

Post a Comment